[Samba] Fw: Spool directory permissions for printing

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Wed May 21 17:36:25 GMT 2003

You have a couple of options... one being to remove the startup script or
perhaps modify it to avoid that queue when you start your machine. Another
would be to use a separate spool dir for Samba jobs.

Yet another might be to modify lpd.conf somewhat, but I don't really know
if that's possible to set in lpd.conf or if it can be done for just one
queue.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630