[Samba] getent showing wrong gids af

kenneth.westelinck at pandora.be kenneth.westelinck at pandora.be
Wed May 21 06:45:21 GMT 2003

The only thing I know is that tdb files are Trivial DataBase files. So it's a database used by samba to persistently store stuff. The file I was refering to accidentally had "winbind" and "id" in its name, so I just deleted it to see what it gives. Seems I made the right choice.

I have no idea how to view these files though. Maybe someone on the list knows?

 "Ow Mun Heng" <ow.mun.heng at wdc.com> wrote:
Hi Kenneth,