[Samba] Winxp netlogon script

Truman tlackey at dmsidaho.com
Fri May 16 20:31:28 GMT 2003

I am adding more information on my status:
The question that I need to find is why Win98 client have no problem
running the logon script and WinXp clients do not even appear to try.

When I log onto the domain from a WinXp pro client the home share is
getting mapped but the logon script is not getting executed.  I have
checked the log files and I am in the domain.

Initially I had 2 WinXp client using roaming profiles just to test but I
decided against using this feature.  This may somehow caused WinXp
clients to not run the logon script but I am not sure.  I have the same
symptoms on 4 WinXp clients, and 1 win2000 client.

Truman