[Samba] Samba PDC and Win2K BDC

Russell Anam anam at siriusbroadband.com
Fri May 16 18:45:28 GMT 2003

This is bad new. There is no alternative to this?

The main reason for wanting to install a Win2K server is
we want to use System Management Server to maintain and
update all the workstations in our organization (mostly
windows). I don't think there is any linux alternative to
SMS in Linux.

:(

-Russell.