[Samba] Samba 2.2 or 3.0?

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at meanspc.com
Fri May 16 18:15:17 GMT 2003

I have been using the cvs sources for samba 3.0 for 3 months now with
out a problem and have really enjoyed some of the new functionality of
3.0 like the group mappings and LDAP with 3.0 does work and is simple to
setup as well.  I would recommend using it especially if you are
utilizing any win XP systems.

---
Jeffrey D. Means
CIO for MeansPC