[Samba] commercial support

Robert Adkins radkins at impelind.com
Fri May 16 13:47:17 GMT 2003

I know of a company that is local to the Detroit, Michigan area.

Your best bet would likely be to check local listings or to check google
with the following query...

	<local city> <local state/province/whatever> Linux Consulting

	Of course replace <local city> with whatever major city is close
to your location...

	Same goes for <local state/province/whatever>

	I am sure that most of the companies that you locate will be
able to assist you in one manor or another.

	Regards,
	Rob