[Samba] How can i remove a win98 driver ?

Ken Sarkies matou at picknowl.com.au
Fri May 16 07:10:56 GMT 2003

I'm also interested in the answer. I can advance a little step (of
course the driver names are carefully typed to be identical).

1. The rpcclient from samba 3.0 gave a bit extra info with the error
0xbb9 - DRIVER_NOT_FOUND. Is this a bug somewhere (it doesn't seem like
a permissions issue). Could there be extra or unprinted characters in
the driver name?

2. I got rpcclient from a machine running samba 2.3.1 to delete one
driver, but was unsuccessful on other drivers and with other later
versions.

cheers, Ken