[Samba] smbclient -c options

Mark_Saunders Mark_Saunders at piucorp.com
Thu May 15 19:10:03 GMT 2003

Excellent - Thanks.
But...
At the bottom of the list is NOT a space utilization for the
subdirectory structure that was listed...
It's a volume-wide value:
 52060 blocks of size 4194304. 51822 blocks available (this is for the
entire volume, not just the dir listed)
Now that I have the file count, any idea as to how to get the block
usage for only the listed files?