Fwd: RE: [Samba] Outlook.pst corrupt

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Thu May 15 13:14:15 GMT 2003

I just wanted to clarify to be certain... did you restore or re-create
outlook.pst?  Removing the source of corruption will not fix a corrupted
file....

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Nicola Faravelli wrote:

I have alredy changed oplocks values and I have upgraded last version of
samba for HP-UX 11 :( ver. 2.2.5 ).
My problem has not been solved yet.
I have same old PC with WIN 95 and first version of WIN98 that casually
when I open OUTLOOK stop with message :outlook.pst is corrupted.
This PC open also EXCEL,WORD,ACCESS ecc. files that don't
give some problems.Only outlook.pst !!!!

I think that the solution for this old PC is to change it .

Thank and regards
*:-) Nicola Faravelli
EDP  - Pibergroup - Voghera - ITALY

n.faravelli at pibergroup.com