[Samba] MAX_DEBUG_LEVEL for 2.0.10a?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu May 15 02:17:59 GMT 2003

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 02:31:39AM +0200, Thomas Bork wrote:
> Hallo Andrew Bartlett,
>
> > If you want to stay with 2.0.10a, there is the security-rollup-fix
> > available from the samba.org website.  This applies to 2.0.10, as
> well
> > as 2.2.8.
>
> sorry, but this was not the question. The question is in the subject of
> this mail  ;)

Yes - I didn't promise to answer your question!  This is a feature (like
many others) present in Samba 3.0 only.

If you are worried about size, I can only help you in pointing out that
a version of 2.0.10 (which people beleive produced smaller binaries) is
available.

That said, the new modules system allows you to strip out quite a bit of
stuff from Samba 3.0, if you so care...

Andrew Bartlett

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org