[Samba] cli_pipe: return critical error. Error was Call returnedzerobyte(EOF),hilfe!

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Tue May 13 21:59:20 GMT 2003

Dragan Krnic wrote:

>>>In the command. When I added it, I got other error.
>>
>>Which one, which one? You didn't name it.
>>($SUBJECT reads still the same...)
>

> The cli_pipe error, as in the eMail's subject line.

Sorry, you were not very clear, and I still don't understand
what has changed. This thread had that subject heading from
the beginning.

And then you wrote: "I've missed the RAW DDT. Now when I
complied I got the error from the subject line" -- but
later: "When I added it, I got other error."

A confused Kurt is of no help to you, sorry.