[Samba] computer getting partial access

Ryan Holowaychuk ryan at hgilive.com
Tue May 13 17:49:29 GMT 2003

I have a samba file server running.  And I have set up users and on.

But for some strange reason I have one computer that is not able to access
the subfolders.  It can access the main files folder, but any folders that
are inside that it is not able to access.

/folder1/folder2

It sees all the files that are in folder 1, it can open, it can delete, it
can do what ever it needs to do in that folder, it can see folder2, but when
it goes to open folder2 it can not see anything inside that folder.  It is
really strange as to why this one computer can not see files in the sub
folders.

Thanks
Ryan