[Samba] cli_pipe: return critical error. Error was Call returnedzero byte (EOF), hilfe!

Dragan Krnic dkrnic at lycos.com
Tue May 13 14:35:35 GMT 2003

Hi Kurt,

I've read the new document. It's a very fine piece of
technical documentation. However, it doesn't help me
in the present predicament. Going now by this book
I'm only getting more frustrated. I'm stuck!

For example adding driver with rcpclient invariably
ends in "Segmentation fault" (Signal 11) immediately
after pop_sec_ctx, whose push counterpart was invoked
before a long series of opening and closing all normal
files in W32X86/3. This is the command I used:

rpcclient -d 4 -Uroot -c 'adddriver \
"Windows NT x86" \
"lp:\
lexpsnt3.dll:\
OPC720.PPD:\
LEXPSNTU.DLL:\
LEXPSNT.HLP:\
NULL:\
LEXPSLNG.DLL,LEXDRVX.DLL,LEXFNTRC.DLL,LEXPSHOW.HLP,\
LEXPSNT.CNT,PTGUIW32.DLL,PTRESW32.DLL,PTAPIW32.DLL,\
LEXMV95.HLP,DRVNPANT.DLL,LEXDRVIN.EXE,LEXPSNT.ALL,\
OPTRASBM.DLL,SC1275BM.DLL,K1220BM.DLL,OC1200BM.DLL,\
OC40BM.DLL,OC45BM.DLL,E855BM.DLL,W810BM.DLL,\
W820BM.DLL,M410BM.DLL,T61XBM.DLL,T62XBM.DLL,\
C710BM.DLL,C720BM.DLL,C750BM.DLL,C910BM.DLL,\
E32XBM.DLL,LMPCLTHK.DLL,LEXCFI.DLL,LEXEDF.DLL,\
LEXPPDS.ZIP,PTZIPW32.DLL,LEXUNST.ZIP"\
' p90

Cheers
Dragan