[Samba] 3.0alpha23: configured with ldapsam??

Gordon Pritchard gordonp at sfu.ca
Mon May 12 23:07:00 GMT 2003

Hi everyone:

	Quick Q:  I'm running 3.0alpha23, as supplied by the .rpm's on
samba.org site.

	But, I'm having some trouble authenticating...  LDAP works fine.
Anonymous (or rootly) browsing Samba shares is OK also, but the two just
aren't happy together.

	(This is coming about because I was happily running 3.0alpha21 on an
old, old P-200, running RH8.0.  But it was slow, and 'way too unsexy
:-)  The new machine is a 1.3GHz Duron and RH9).

	-Gord

--
Gordon Pritchard, P.Eng.         | Institute of Electrical and
Research Labs Manager            |      Electronics Engineers