[Samba] Replacing WinNT 4 PDC with Samba PDC

richard rcoates at bigpond.net.au
Sat May 10 08:00:31 GMT 2003

My question relates to your network design. With one only pdc all your
logon traffic (profile stuff) will be routed across your frame relay
links.( I don't believe samba can be configured as a logon server if it
isn't a pdc.) I hope i'm wrong here? Which means the logon traffic for
even a small no of users will probably saturate your wan links, leading
to slow logon-logoff times.
Richard Coates.