[Samba] Roaming profiles migration

Craig Herring cherring at nbbc.edu
Fri May 9 03:49:08 GMT 2003

I haven't used LDAP with samba yet but this might help with having users directories automatically created on first connection....  just for some ideas...

In my pam.d/system-auth file I have added:
auth sufficient pam_winbind.so use_first_pass
auth sufficient pam_smb_auth.so use_first_pass
session required pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel/ umask=0077

in my smb.conf
security = DOMAIN
add user script = /usr/sbin/adduser -d /home/%D/%U %u