[Samba] samba-2.2.8a and PDC help!!!

Yunier Saborit Ramírez yunier.saborit at uho.edu.cu
Wed May 7 19:30:51 GMT 2003

Of course when i reboot the client, the server i think is not necessary to
reboot; the problem is that the clients could not log on user after the
system is reinitialize...
and i not know what is the reason for...
i'm not a gurú whit linux, but i think that linux is a good choice, and i
'm trying to chance the way of think on peoples on my University...
If i finally mount a PDC on linux it's will be a great point to my favor in
the discussion...

--
Yunier Saborit Ramírez
4to Informática UHo