[Samba] Login Script - Please clarify

Marian Mlcoch, Ing mm at tsmp.sk
Wed May 7 12:52:09 GMT 2003

Hi San
your problem is that you use %U in script invalid
wrong command   net use s: \\public\users\%U
ok is    net use s: \\public\%U
but net use x: \\computername\sharename is only accpeted.
Yuo write \\computername\sharename\dirname but this is bad syntax for net
command.

If in script you need map home directory of user you can write net use s:
\\public\homes in netlogon.bat

And you must create netlogon.bat on windows editor and then copy to netlogon
share but need CR/LF seq. on end of lines.

Bye.