[Samba] SWAT problem

manjulam manjula.mallappa at wipro.com
Wed May 7 12:05:01 GMT 2003

Hi,

I have installed Samba 2.2.8a on RedHat Linux release 8.0.
Installation went fine. I can see my Linux machine from other
windows/UNIX machines.

But, I am not able to configure samba using SWAT.
I have created a file /etc/xinetd.d/swat. An entry for swat exist in
/etc/services. When I open my browser(Mozilla), with
http://localhost:901 it is failing in connection.

Can you please help me in running SWAT thru browser.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Manjula

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.