[Samba] samba-2.2.8a and PDC help!!!

Lance Rathbone l.rathbone at imb.uq.edu.au
Tue May 6 21:50:30 GMT 2003

When you initially join the windows domain does it take less than a
minute or 3 - 4 minutes?

If 3-4 minutes it may not really have joined the domain at all. The
trust account may not have been properly established.

Are you also running LDAP?

Lance

=====================================

Lance Rathbone BSc MCompStud