[Samba] Re: samba-2.2.8a and PDC help!!!

Gary Heitman gheitman at midlandcorp.com
Tue May 6 20:52:50 GMT 2003

it sounds like it "works" and then it doesn't (?), after a reboot. watch
out for Red Hat 8.0's "medium" and "high" firewalls that may be
installed during system build.

make sure your machines can ping your PDC. also, check 'iptables -L' to
see that you are not keeping client requests out with the firewall rules
you're running.

good luck.