[Samba] samba-2.2.8a and PDC help!!!

Yunier Saborit Ramírez yunier.saborit at uho.edu.cu
Tue May 6 20:30:37 GMT 2003

hello all,
i'm really trying to mount a PDC with samba-2.2.8a and RedHat8.
when i introduce the clients to domain all run Ok, but when i reboot the
system and try to logon to the domain, the system send me a message like
this "the system could not log you on because the domain 'DomainName' is
not available"

any body know what is the reason for?

please help me...

Note: Sorry my english... i speak spanish...

the smb configuration is the next:
[global]
	log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
	smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
	socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_SNDBUF=8192 SO_RCVBUF=8192
	logon drive = H:
	keepalive = 10000
	domain admin group = @admins
	guest account = ftp
	share modes = no
	wins support = yes
	domain master = yes
	preferred master = yes
	hosts allow = 172.16.
	encrypt passwords = yes
	logon home = \\%L\%U
	netbios name = sauron
	netbios aliases = sauron
	server string = Samba PDC $v $h
	logon script = netlogon.bat
	unix password sync = yes
	local master = yes
	logon path = \\%L\home\%U
	workgroup = DOMAIN
	os level = 64
	#password chat = *New*password* %n\n *Retype*new*password* %n\n
	security = user
	status = yes
	max log size = 50
	log level = 1
	domain logons = yes
	add user  script = /usr/sbin/useradd -d /dev/null -s /bin/false -g
machines -M %U -c "Cliente"

[netlogon]
    path = /var/lib/samba/netlogon
    read only = yes
    write list = ntadmin
    [profiles]
    path = /var/lib/samba/ntprofile
    read only = no
    create mask = 0600
    directory mask = 0700
    [tmp]
    comment = Espacio para ficheros temporales
    path = /tmp
    read only = no
    public = yes

[home]
    comment =  Directorios personales de los usuarios
    path = /home
    read only = no
    public = no
[doc]
   comment = Documentacion Grupo Proyectos
   path = /var/ftp/pub
   valid users = proyectos, at proyectos
   public = yes
   writable = no
   printable = no
   create mask = 0765
[todo]
	guest account = 	writeable = yes
	write list = yony,escofet, at escofet, at yony,tkc, at tkc,root
	path = /
	comment = Raíz del Servidor
	valid users = yony,escofet,tkc,root
	max connections = 5