[Samba] Performance Issues With Samba and RedHat 8.

Ross McInnes (Systems) sysrm at stvincent.ac.uk
Tue May 6 14:57:00 GMT 2003

Thanks for the reply kevin.

Ive just pulled my system service tag off and looked on the dell website
armed with that tag and it only lists Intel Drivers for the NIC. can i
safely assume that i have an intel based nic in mine? i dont really want
to down server/pull it apart to find out for sure.

but if thats the only way then maybe i have no choice :)

ill also try that mailing list and see if they have any info.

Thanks Again

Ross McInnes