[Samba] Problems with NetBIOS

Gerd Müller gerd.bomber.mueller at web.de
Mon May 5 06:47:03 GMT 2003

Hello,
i am running samba 2.2.1a on RedHat7.2 as a PDC with WINS support. It
worked very well but suddenly doesn't anymore: In My Network place, i can
browse only my own PC and the server but not any other clients. The
errorbox "\\client is not accessible. You might not have permission... .
There are currently no logon servers available to service the logon
request" occurs. Net view tells me system error 5.
We had a loss of power and the server was shut down improperly. But i am
not very shure if the error occured exactly since this event.

Gerd