[Samba] Support for Samba

Craig Whitmore samba.org at spam.co.nz
Sun May 4 21:30:28 GMT 2003

I am looknig for Support fo get Samba working with Frontpage

I am wanting Samba to be a PDC for a Windows 2k box with the inetpub directory mounted from the Samba box _AND_ frontpage server extensions working correctly. At the moment the FP server extensions will not install on the mounted directory and give various errors and alike when installing and using them.

If anyone has this working, please contact me.
Can anyone help (We are willing for pay for support) from anyone who can get this working.

Thanks
Craig Whitmore
Orcon Internet
http://www.orcon.net.nz