[Samba] Importing OE 6 dbx files from Samb share not importing

Manjunath H N manjunath at iwavesystems.com
Fri May 2 04:11:19 GMT 2003

Hello,

I just copied all my OE 6 .dbx files to a Samba server running Linux, Now
when I am trying to import mails from the Samba share it is importing only
the mail folders not the mails inside the mail folders.

I copied all the files to local machine and tried to import, but still same
problem

I tried to import it to Netscape, Eudora still same problem, Is there any
other method or utility to do this.

Anybody who has faced this problem earlier pls help me.

TIA
Majunath

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachment (s) is for authorised use by the intended recipient (s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to the legal privilege of iWave Systems Technologies Private Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from retaining, using, copying, alerting or disclosing the content of this message. Thank you for your co-operation.