[Samba] samba 2.2: workgroup browsing question

Brian C. Hill bchill at bch.net
Thu Mar 27 19:59:41 GMT 2003

	I looked in the archives and docs over and over again.
I am sure I am missing something simple.

	I have several SunOS 5.8 systems in a workgroup - one Sun is a
wins server and the others point to it. On my windows xp system, I can
see the Sun workgroup and many others.  I can drill down into the other
workgroups, but not the Sun one - can't open it at all - not even to
see the servers. What am I missing?

	Yes, I am going to upgrade samba, but this seems like
a much more basic issue than a samba version issue. :)

Brian