[Samba] help

wassim abbas wassimabbas404 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:56:12 GMT 2003

hello there
please i need your help with samba server i can't make it runing well, i'm
on lan my pc is linux/slackware8.1 and all the other pcs on lan is windows
98/me/200/xp
i read all the man pages and the help doc's on the web but not use
i want to share my files with the other clinets
my internal ip is 192.168.1.75 and i want to share with 192.168.1.73 and
192.168.1.1 how do i do this , plz if u can send me the smb.conf file i will
be thankfull for u
thanks a lot