[Samba] smbd/service.c:make_connection(589)

Michael lists at digitalplace.org
Wed Mar 26 21:15:25 GMT 2003

I am receiving this error on 2 of my shares now.  Can anyone please help me
out with what it means.  I have a lot of other samba shares that are working
fine.  This share is in my home directory, but the unix permissions on it
are 770 for the group.  I am not having a problem with it, but the other
person in the group is getting this error in the log.  The strange part also
is that the other person can read and write to the directory.

Here is the conf:

[Wedding]
   comment = Wedding
   path = /home/mweber/MyFiles/Wedding