[Samba] Login denied after joinined Samba PDC

Bradley W. Langhorst brad at langhorst.com
Tue Mar 25 14:27:38 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 09:02, Eric Halverson wrote:
> Yes, both my WINS and DNS server are pointing to the IP of my samba
> server.  I'm starting to wonder if this has something to do with the
> trust account.

Does the machine account (machine$) exist in your password database?
have you tried removing it and rejoining the machine?
What do the log files say?

> On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 08:49, helio at intersight.com.br wrote:
> > Check your windows DNS, the primary DNS server must be your samba server´s
> > IP. It worked for me.
I have domain logons working and  wins and dns are on different - non
samba machines...

Please reply to the earliest thread so it's easy to follow your messages

brad

--
Bradley W. Langhorst <brad at langhorst.com>