[Samba] samba & VISIO documents

Kevin Tung ktung at greaterthanone.com
Fri Mar 21 22:54:57 GMT 2003

Hey Jeremy,

Strange.. it turns out the problem was caused by case sensitivity.  I had
set the samba server to be case sensitive.. and for some reason, it breaks
when VISIO loads the file..

my guess is that VISIO does some sort of upper-casing or lower-casing behind
the scenes..

In any event, it looks like everything is working fine now.

Thanks,
Kevin