OT: Re: [Samba] To all who helped with Ext3fs/ReiserFS Performance Enhancing

Rashkae rashkae at tigershaunt.com
Fri Mar 21 21:32:53 GMT 2003

If you don't need anything fancy, I've had excellent performance from the
StarTech Desktop switches.  These are dirt cheap (often comparable to a
hub) and have always worked well for me.

Mar 21  4:31pm

They hang the man and flog the woman
That steal the goose from off the common,
But let the greater villain loose
That steals the common from the goose.
  --English folk poem, circa 1764