[Samba] Compiling Samba For OPENLinux 3.1.1

Hall, Ken (IDS ECCS) KeHall at exchange.ml.com
Fri Mar 21 20:19:32 GMT 2003

If you can find an old SOURCE RPM, install it and examine the spec file.  It should be installed in a subdirectory of /usr/src, along with the tarball, patches, and additional source files. The exact
location varies by distro.  Usually it's called samba.spec.

In the %build section, it will run ./configure with all of the parameters you need.