RES: [Samba] WINBIND with usernames with &

FRANCO facatena at surson.com.br
Wed Mar 19 22:48:09 GMT 2003

Good night,
I am inexperienced but I am facing countless problems with WINBIND + it
DANCES THE SAMBA + NT2k. WINBIND began to work alone after countless
attempts. The times I turn off the file smbpasswd and give in before I don't
get more to enter in the directories of the SAMBA. Even with the wbinfo -g
coming back the users' groups, do I only get to do to enter (the times) done
users create by the smbpasswd when it works. did That happen with you?