FW: [Samba] backupexec

Ken Innes kinnes at ekos.com
Wed Mar 19 15:16:07 GMT 2003

You definately want to get the agent from support.veritas.com!
The latest Linux agent for Win NT/2000 server is 5.01 (posted in Dec, 2002).

You might also want to search the veritas.backupexec.windowsnt.english
newsgroup for unix / linux to research backup speed issues in
backing up Linux with BE . . . as general Linux backup is off-topic, I'll
email you direct with my experience in this.

-Ken

Ken Innes
Chief Information Officer
EKOS Research Associates Inc.