[Samba] logon script not working

Sun Mar 16 18:00:11 GMT 2003

Hi,

my logon.bat was working for weeks now (since i created it) - and recently i
recompiled my samba with ldap support. now ldap and everything works really
well, but: the logon.bat won't get executed! i tried changing the folder,
changing the rights of the file, renaming it and everything. but the thing
won't execute! samba is not givin any error, nor does my winxp client.
when i browse to \\linux\netlogon and double click logon.bat everything gets
mapped wonderful. but not automatically.

-rwxrwxrwx    1 root     root          471 Mar  9
15:12 /samba/netlogon/logon.bat

smb.conf:

        domain logons = Yes
        logon script = logon.bat
[netlogon]
        comment                 = Domänenanmeldedienst
        path                    = /samba/netlogon
        public                  = no
        locking                 = no
        writeable               = no
        browseable              = no

#also tried the following:
#[netlogon]
#        comment = Network Logon Service
#        path = /samba/netlogon
#        public = no
#        writeable = no
#        browseable = no
#[netlogon]
#        comment = Network Logon Service
#        path = /samba/netlogon
#        write list = @101
#        create mask = 0640
#        hide unreadable = Yes