[Samba] 3.0 alpha22 configure error

slu at impact.firerun.net slu at impact.firerun.net
Fri Mar 14 22:56:40 GMT 2003

I updated my copy of samba 3.0 from cvs just an hour ago and ran configure
and got the following error:

checking for broken linux sendfile support... yes
checking whether to build winbind... yes
checking whether struct passwd has pw_comment... no
checking whether struct passwd has pw_age... no
checking for poptGetContext in -lpopt... yes
checking whether to use included popt... no
checking configure summary... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating include/stamp-h
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating script/findsmb
config.status: creating include/config.h
config.status: error: cannot find input file: include/config.h.in

I looked for the file and it is definatly not there.  Is this a problem I
can fix?

Patrick