[Samba] Port Forward UDP 1911

Christopher Barry cbarry at infiniconsys.com
Tue Mar 11 13:23:28 GMT 2003

Paul,
	This, of course is not the list for such questions. This list deals
with samba only. My suggestion to you: get and install shorewall, which
is an excellent configuration front-end for IPTables,
(www.shorewall.net) then read the configuration documentation there,
then if you need further assistance, Google for shorewall-users, and
either join that list, or search the archives.

Good luck
Christopher