[Samba] Backups of local shares

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Mon Mar 10 15:44:30 GMT 2003

Let me put this another way - how confident can one be if you are backing up
open or lock file (listed in the smbstatus -L).  How does samba handle the
relationship between the open file and the actual stored file?  Have I
missed the documentation on this - I can't seem to find anything.

Andy

Vernon A. Fort (Andy)
Provident Solutions, LLC
(615) 427-4016 http://www.provident-solutions.com