[Samba] RE: The account is not authorized to log in from this station

David Jackson davidj411 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 15:23:29 GMT 2003

No, i can't.
I have also tried pcguest, guest, admin, and windows 2000 accounts.
Question for you:
If i want to connect  to a windows 2000 shared folder from my Linux box,
what command do I type to attach or mount it?
Is it simply
"mount -o smbfs username=win2k_username,password=password
//windows_server_name/shared_folder /shared_folder"