[Samba] Roaming Profile files remain locked after logout/shutdown

Hans-Peter Bernhard h.p.bernhard at ieee.org
Sat Mar 8 07:01:50 GMT 2003

hi, I have the same problem!

additionally sometimes the roaming profiles remain on the w2k
workstation. the latter problem could be eased by the following part of
the startup.bat

xcacls "%USERPROFILE%" /T /C /E /G %USERNAME%:FO /Y
xcacls "%USERPROFILE%" /T /C /E /G Administratoren:F /Y
xcacls "%USERPROFILE%" /T /C /E /G System:F /Y

but, the problem is not completely solved. I also observe profiles like
jo
jo.DOMAIN
jo.DOMAIN.000
jo.DOMAIN.001