[Samba] WINDOWS XP +SAMBA

Alvaro Rosales R. aran80 at wintersperu.com.pe
Fri Mar 7 22:43:18 GMT 2003

Hi Fellows I have a samba 2.4 PDC that works OK with win98 and
win95 with clear text passwords enabled on them, but I have a
Windows XP pro that joins the domain without problems (after
changing the securesignor seal to 0, and enabled plain text
passwords in XP box)  but when I try to log in to my domain I get an
unknown user or bad password error,  but If I ignore that error I can
manually connect to the shares of my PDC, but it asks me my
username and password again. I can log on with the same user and
password from any win98 computer, run logon scripts and policies.
Can you help me out please?