[Samba] RE: follow-up: samba backup software

Rick Segeberg rick.segeberg at waterford.org
Fri Mar 7 18:37:07 GMT 2003

Follow up to my question for those also looking for backup solutions:

Thanks for the input, it was helpful and gave me some leads.

For What it's worth:
I've been testing Novastor's Novanet 8.5.  Pretty impressive.  It has a
nice GUI interface or a command line menu system, backups performed
well, recognized my library without any extra effort on my part.
Pricing isn't too bad either, especially compared to many of the other
options.  Granted I haven't donea really large backup yet, but the
initial impression is good.

Rick Segeberg
Provo Site Manager, IT Department
The Waterford Institute