[Samba] Urgent help needed

Michael G. Noble mnoble at rfmagic.com
Fri Mar 7 18:10:07 GMT 2003

dharanesh,

If you would look at /etc/services it will tell you the following:

netbios-ns      137/tcp                         # NETBIOS Name Service
netbios-ns      137/udp
netbios-dgm     138/tcp                         # NETBIOS Datagram
Service
netbios-dgm     138/udp
netbios-ssn     139/tcp                         # NETBIOS session
service
netbios-ssn     139/udp

Wolfram already told you about 901 for swat.

Port 143 is for imap and port 161 is for snmp, neither of these
have anything to do with samba.

Mike