[Samba] login as a service to win2k & domain user manager

Jason Norred jnorred at staffprofessionals.com
Thu Mar 6 20:16:27 GMT 2003

That is exactly what i'm trying to do. I want to create a network user
for my antivirus software that can login as a service to apply updates
to my win2k machines. I can physically go to each machine and adjust the
"Local Security Policy" to allow a samba "domain user" the ability to
login to that one specific machine as a service. BUT doing things that
way on my entire network defeats the purpose of what i'm trying to do.

Any ideas????

Jason