[Samba] librsync ??

Greg Freemyer freemyer at NorcrossGroup.com
Mon Mar 3 20:04:22 GMT 2003

Andrew,

Thanks for the effort, but librsync is not rsync.

Both used to be part of the overall samba effort, but even then did not share =
source code.

Just last week, librsync got its own sourceforge project site.

See http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=3D256348

Now I just need to figure out how to compile it in cygwin.

Greg
--=20
Greg Freemyer