[Samba] Cannot sync browser lists

richard rcoates at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 3 09:59:11 GMT 2003

umm you lost me...lets start again.
remember, wins is for name resolution. What do you mean point to point
connection? ie Ras or vpn ? whatever you dial into has to include you in
their browse list or your samba box has to be a local browse master and
sync browse lists with the pdc after a wins lookup. It is a domain
member right? If i've erred I hope someone will correct me.
regards,
Richard Coates.