[Samba] librsync [Solved]

Greg Freemyer freemyer at NorcrossGroup.com
Sat Mar 1 22:43:04 GMT 2003

I found the cvs repository at =
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/librsync/librsync/

The sourceforge project was just setup a couple of days ago.  That must have =
been why google could not find it yesterday.

I believe the samba cvs site for librsync is now deprecated.

The 0.9.5.1 version I was looking for looks to me to be a Jun. 27 cvs snapshot =
from wherever cvs was at that time.

Greg