[Samba] Motorcycle Club Shirts!

Esler, Joel Contractor EslerJ at RCERT-S.ARMY.MIL
Mon Jun 30 20:13:35 GMT 2003

Need I comment on this one?  Really?  DO I NEED TO COMMENT  ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Excel Sportswear [mailto:info at excelsportswear.com]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 3:53 PM
To: samba at samba.org
Subject: [Samba] Motorcycle Club Shirts!

PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS FOR YOUR CLUB OR ORGANIZATION!

Two great ways to buy: Buy in bulk for extra savings and profits for your
club, or your members buy direct from EXCEL. Work with one of our artists
and we'll create designs for your club. Your members buy from us and you
only handle the distribution. Your club gets 10% of the proceeds WITH NO
SHIRTS TO BUY! Contact Mike for the details!

Authorized buyers: call 1-800-697-8882 now for special Free sample offer.

*Designs are shown on flat surface pelons. They are NOT heat transfers
simply the same designs on your shirts only printed this way to show on the
web. (c) 2003 Excel Sportswear *For additional information, questions,
comments or to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us at:
info at excelsportswear.com