[Samba] NT Policy Editor

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Jun 27 19:43:58 GMT 2003

Does anyone know what could cause "Save As..." to be grayed out when you
are working with the policy tool? Everything I've read just tells me to
save an NTconfig.POL, but... for some reason, I can only save the policy
to the local machine. Do I have to be logged in as a local user, or..?

Thanks for the help. For anyone who is confused about policy
implementation, a great resource is actually a Microsoft white paper on NT
Profiles:

http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/techresources/management/prof_policies.asp

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - Jr. UNIX Systems Admin
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630